Viking Mergers & Acquisitions (HQ)
17250 Lancaster Hwy, Ste 601
Charlotte, NC 28277
Abby is a graduate from the University of North Carolina Wilmington where she earned her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with concentrations in Accounting and Entrepreneurship. She is a North Carolina native, growing up in Holly Springs. Abby earned her M.B.A from Wingate University December of 2018 and enjoys volunteering, traveling, and spending time with friends and family in her free time. She is excited to provide continued financial support to the Viking team, provide excellent financial services to Viking’s clients, and to be a part of the thriving community that Charlotte has to offer.
My Recent Posts
- How to Accurately Value a Business
- We Have Selected a Recipient For Our Fall 2019 Entrepreneur Endorsement Scholarship!
- We Have Selected a Recipient For Our Spring 2019 Entrepreneur Endorsement Scholarship!
- Understanding EBITDA: How to Calculate Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation & Amortization
- We Have Selected a Recipient For Our Fall 2018 Entrepreneur Endorsement Scholarship!
- We Have Selected a Recipient for our Spring 2018 Entrepreneur Endorsement Scholarship!
- 5 Reasons Why Hiring a Millennial Can Help Your Business Succeed
- Lake Norman Pool and Spa Sold to New Owner with Deal Facilitated by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- Preventing Culture Clash: The Importance of Company Culture in M&A
- 5 Ways Working with a Non-Profit Can Benefit Your Business
- Millennial Entrepreneurship on the Rise in Charlotte as Jackson Innovations Sells to New Owner
- SmartCEO Announces Charlotte’s Top Company Cultures
- Small Business Civic Engagement: Why it Matters & How to Get Involved
- 5 Challenges Faced by Every Small Business Owner
- 60 Ways Small Businesses Can Make a Big Impact on Earth Day (and Everyday)
- 5 Things Every Millennial Needs to Know About Starting a Business
- Decreasing Tax Liability Through Cost Segregation
- Spread a Little Joy: Small Business Giving in Charlotte
- 5 Alternative Ways to Fund a Start-Up Business
- ‘Tis the Season: 5 Ways to Avoid Holiday Overspending
- Trick or Treat! Americans to Spend $7 Billion on Halloween
- Millennials are Changing the Face of Small Business