Gastonia Business Brokers – Know your Business Worth?
Are you ready to escape the corporate world and pursue your dreams of entrepreneurship and owning your own business? Or do you currently own a business and want to explore other opportunities, but aren’t sure what your next steps should be? Viking Mergers & Acquisitions can help. Our experienced business brokers have successfully closed sales on more than 500 businesses from our headquarters in Charlotte, west to Gastonia and across the Southeast. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you. Get A Free Valuation on Your Gastonia Business
Viking Understands the Gastonia Business Environment
Three times named an All-American city, Gastonia is the county seat of Gaston County, the third-largest county in the Charlotte area with a population of 210,000. The area’s close proximity to Charlotte, combined with its access to picturesque rural and suburban settings allows businesses and employees the best of both worlds with the convenience of the big city and the slow-paced life one can only find in country living. Outdoor activities are plentiful, and the area’s mild climate makes it a great place to grow a business and start a family. And as one of the Southeast’s largest business brokers, Viking has helped many local Gastonia businesses close sales, including:
- Signs Now (Franchised Sign Installation Company)
- SISCO Fire & Safety (Fire Protection Equipment Supplier)
- Carolina Landscape Supplies (Landscape Supplies & Sales)
- Excel Civil Engineering (Environmental Consulting Services)
Selling Your Gastonia, NC Business
Viking has more than 2,500+ qualified, prescreened contacts in our potential buyer network, and our proven 7-step selling process makes selling your Gastonia, NC business a simple, straightforward process. Our streamlined sales approach is designed specifically to help maximize your profits while minimizing potential headaches or unwelcome surprises. Here’s a quick overview of how we make it happen:
- Consulting/valuation: First, our experienced consultants provide a completely confidential, no-cost consultation where we gather info about your business and calculate its market value.
- Packaging/marketing: With your permission to move forward, we’ll get your blind business summary—sans its name or your personal details—out to prospective buyers, without jeopardizing confidentiality.
- Pre-screening: Don’t stress over confidentiality issues. Each prospective buyer is thoroughly pre-screened by Viking, protecting your confidential info and keeping out time wasting tire kickers and secret stealing competitors.
- Buyer/seller meeting: With a serious potential buyer in place, your Viking intermediary will facilitate a high-level discussion so both you and the buyer can address any pre-offer concerns.
- Purchase offer review/negotiation: With an offer on the table, your Viking intermediary will provide you with expert guidance, explaining all offer elements and negotiating on your behalf if necessary.
- Due diligence/ongoing marketing: Even after you accept the offer, your Viking intermediary will continue to assist throughout the due diligence process while simultaneously keeping the sales pipeline open, just in case.
- Closing: From the first introduction until the time the deal is closed, your Viking intermediary is there for you if you have questions or concerns at any time during the process.
Ready to Buy a Business in Gastonia, NC?
How do you know if a certain business is a good deal? What are your best options for financing? What is your best approach if you’re interested in a business but believe it’s overvalued? There are plenty of businesses for sale in Gastonia, NC, but if you’re truly interested in making a smart business purchase, make sure you work with Viking. Our experienced business brokers can help you make informed business buying decisions while avoiding many of the common pitfalls that come along with purchasing a business.
Contact Viking for A Valuation of Your Gastonia, NC Business
Are you ready to sell your Gastonia business? Choose a business broker with a success rate that is 4x the industry average. Contact us today for a no-cost business valuation.
SELLERS: Current Gastonia NC business owners, click here to get a no-cost valuation of your business and learn what it’s worth if you were to sell it.
BUYERS: Prospective buyers, click here to learn about all the businesses we currently have available for sale in Gastonia NC and beyond.