Miami, FL Business Brokers – Need Help Selling Your Business?
The rate of business growth in Miami is more than double the national average, meaning that businesses in Miami are growing at one of the fastest paces in the country. In fact, according to a recent study by the Miami Urban Future Institute as reported in the South Florida Business Journal, Miami ranks 8th in annual business establishment growth between 2010-2015 among all US metros. And this business growth isn’t surprising, given the area’s dynamic business climate, high quality of life, multilingual workforce and low taxes which make the Miami-Dade region an especially attractive area to live and work.
Whether you’re looking for a way to get into the growing Miami business environment or you’re interested in selling your Miami-based business, the qualified business brokers at Viking Mergers & Acquisitions can help. For more than twenty years, we’ve helped business buyers and owners in Miami and across Florida to make insightful, informed buying and selling decisions. Make sure that you aren’t paying too much—or asking too little—for your Miami business.
Get a Confidential / No-Cost Business Valuation Today – Understand your business’s worth
Business Brokers with Experience in Miami
Considered the largest gateway between the United States and Latin America, Miami is home to a strong international business community in addition to being a major center of commerce and finance. And its beautiful beaches, amazing architecture and vibrant nightlife contribute to a healthy tourism industry that draws more than 38 million visitors annually, injecting $17.1B into the local economy. Public and private entities offer incentives, resources and assistance for new businesses looking to move to Miami or existing businesses that want help expanding their market.
If you need a business valuation or are interested in listing your business for sale, get in touch with Viking. Our business brokers know the ins-and-outs of the Miami business market; in fact, we’ve worked with a number of Miami- and Florida-based businesses.
Selling Your Miami, FL Business?
What’s the first thing you should do if you’re thinking about selling your Miami business? Contact us at Viking. Not only do our business brokers have personal experience buying and selling businesses of their own, but as one of the largest, most successful business brokerage firms in the Southeast, we’ve successfully closed sales on more than 500 businesses. And our seven-step sales process is proven to get you every penny you deserve for your business while keeping you informed every step of the way.
The 7 Step Viking Sales Process
- No-cost consultation and business valuation: We’ll learn about you and your business and will let you know what your business is worth on the market today.
- Business packaging and marketing: We’ll create a confidential summary profile of your business that entices potential buyers without giving out sensitive details.
- Buyer vetting and prescreening: We’ll review any potential buyers to ensure they’re legitimate prospects before moving forward.
- Buyer/seller meeting: We’ll set up a high-level meeting, providing you guidance on best practices.
- Purchase offer review/negotiation: We’ll explain the offer, provide guidance and if necessary negotiate on your behalf.
- Due diligence and ongoing marketing: We’ll help navigate the buyer due diligence process and will continue marketing in case the unexpected occurs.
- Sales closing: We’ll be with you at the closing table to address any last-minute concerns, making sure you collect your funds and get all the appropriate documentation.
Buying a Business in Miami
Are you a successful business owner who is looking for another business in Miami to add to your portfolio? Or is retirement a little less exciting than you thought it would be, and you’d like to explore your options for buying a business that would keep you busy and allow you to leave a legacy? No matter why you’re interested in buying a business in Miami, Viking’s business brokers are ready to help you find a business that’s a good fit for your lifestyle, your passion and your budget. Get in touch with us to learn more about businesses for sale in Miami, FL.
Contact Us Today.
Selling your Miami, FL business? Contact Viking for a Confidential / Free Business Valuation.
Buying a Miami, FL business? Learn More about Available Businesses.