Business Brokers / Advisors – Rock Hill SC
There’s no feeling quite like the feeling of being your own boss—owning your own business, setting your own strategy and making things happen. If you’re ready to pursue your dream of buying a business, or want to sell a business but aren’t sure of your next steps, get in touch with Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. Our business brokers have a combined 88 years of experience helping people buy and sell businesses, and we can connect you with the perfect opportunity for your needs, budget, and goals.
The Rock Hill Business Environment
Just 25 miles south of Charlotte, NC, the city of Rock Hill is known as the Gateway to South Carolina. Once a town with a heavy economic focus on the textile industry, the continued movement of textile jobs overseas has led to a time of transition in Rock Hill; today, the retail and manufacturing sectors appear to have the highest opportunities for growth. Government stats from 2014 show that Rock Hill’s unemployment rate hovered around 6.9%, with the management, business and finance sectors experiencing growth.
Experts in business sales, mergers, and acquisitions, Viking’s business brokers have their fingers on the pulse of the Rock Hill business environment. We’ve successfully closed sales on more than 500 businesses, including many in the Rock Hill area:
- Knot Yet Woodworking (Woodworking/Cabinet Maker)
- MorningStar Waste Services (Waste Management)
- Twin State Mechanical (HVAC Contractor)
- Lee’s Nursery (Nursery & Garden Center)
- Lawn Doctor (Lawn Service & Equipment Sales)
- Wholesale Forklift (Forklift Sales, Service & Parts)
Selling a Business in Rock Hill, SC
The process of selling a business is one that can seem overwhelming—but Viking’s streamlined 7-step sales process removes the confusion and uncertainty that oftentimes accompany a business sale. Additionally, we have an exclusive network of thousands of potential business buyers, each of whom has been pre-screened and pre-qualified. Working with our business brokers, you’ll be able to get top dollar for your business, and you’ll be fully informed every step of the way.
Preparing to Sell Your Rock Hill, SC Business
There are a variety of things you can do to ensure your business is ready for sale:
- Set up a Viking consultation: Viking business brokers have facilitated business sales across the Southeast, and many of our brokers have bought and sold their own businesses. Let us put our experience to work for you.
- Gather updated financial info: Work with your CPA to get your business’ financial statements fully reconciled. Being able to clearly show your cash flow will help ensure a successful sale.
- Gather updated business records: Get all of your lease agreements, asset lists and other paperwork in order will show potential buyers you’re serious.
- Get the business looking good: Before buyers start looking is the right time to tidy up business facilities and make any necessary repairs.
Buying a Business in Rock Hill, SC
How can you be certain that the business you’re buying is a good deal, and one that will help you reach your financial goals? Partnering with experienced business brokers like those at Viking can help. From the ins-and-outs of obtaining financing to the decoding of a business’ financial information, we can help with every part of the business buying process. Whether you are looking for businesses for sale in Rock Hill, Fort Mill, or surrounding towns, Viking can help!
Contact Viking M&A Firm for A Free Valuation
Our business valuations are so accurate, most businesses we sell go for within 95% of the published price. And most of the businesses we’ve sold — 95%, in fact—are still going strong today.
SELLERS: Interested in selling a business in Rock Hill, SC? Click here to get a free business valuation.
BUYERS: Prospective buyers in Rock Hill, SC, click here to learn about our currently available businesses for sale.