St. Petersburg, FL Business Brokers
Are you thinking of selling your St. Petersburg business, but aren’t sure how much you should ask for it or what your next steps should be? Or are you dreaming of owning your own business and escaping the daily grind of your corporate job? Either way, the business brokers at Viking Mergers & Acquisitions can help. Our business analysts have successfully closed sales on more than 500 businesses, making us one of the most successful business brokerages in the Southeast. Get in touch with us today to find out more about how we can help you.
The Unique St. Petersburg Business Environment
Nicknamed “The Sunshine City” due to its average 361 days of sunshine a year, St. Petersburg, FL is a popular destination for businesses, retirees and young families. Combining all of the conveniences of a major metropolitan area with a small-town feel, it’s easy to see why experts predict continued business growth for the St. Pete area. The city’s broad-based economy, fueled by tourism, is augmented by major growth in the financial services, medical technology, information services, manufacturing and marine services sectors. Additionally, the area’s relatively low cost of living makes it attractive for employees considering a transfer to a new location or entrepreneurs considering a new venture.
The environment in St. Petersburg is pro-business; the local government offers a variety of incentive programs to assist with business startup, expansion and relocation, as well as job training programs and city development projects intended to support St. Petersburg businesses and business owners and make the area even more business-friendly.
Viking Has Experience Buying & Selling Businesses in St. Petersburg
Viking has helped many St. Petersburg businesses successfully value, market and close business sales, including:
- Office Furniture Brokers (Commercial Furniture Distributor)
- Discount Boat Canvas (Vessel Seating & Enclosure Manufacturer)
- SignsNow (Franchised Sign Company)
- Texaco (Fuel provider)
- Milling Fabrication (Decorative Trim Manufacturer)
- Poolside Leisure (Furniture Manufacturer)
- Beach Yellow Pages (Advertising Publisher)
- Dakota Security (Security Service Company)
- Molly Maid (Franchised Cleaning Service)
Our Proven 7-Step Sales Process
With our own proprietary network of more than 2,500 prescreened, pre-vetted potential buyers, Viking can immediately get your business out to a list that no other brokerage has. We’ll also guide you through our proven 7-step selling process that will ensure you get maximum profits. Here’s how:
- Step 1: Business valuation: We gather info about your business and calculate its market value—at no or obligation cost to you.
- Step 2: Packaging/marketing: We develop your blind business summary (no name or personal details) and share with prospective buyers.
- Step 3. Pre-screening: We vet each prospective buyer to protect your confidential info.
- Step 4. Buyer/seller meeting: We facilitate a high-level discussion so you and the buyer can address any pre-offer concerns.
- Step 5. Purchase offer review/negotiation: We provide guidance on any offers, explaining all offer elements and negotiating on your behalf if necessary.
- Step 6. Due diligence/ongoing marketing: We continue to assist post offer-acceptance in case things fall through.
- Step 7. Closing: We provide guidance on any last-minute questions or concerns.
Ready to Buy a St. Petersburg, FL Business?
When it comes to buying a business in St. Petersburg, how can you be certain that you’re getting a good deal and not paying too much? Where should you start your search for financing? What do you do if you like the business but think that the owner is asking way too much for it? There are many businesses for sale in St. Petersburg, Florida, but there may only be one or two that make sense for you. If you want to make sure you’re making a truly informed business purchase, choose the right business broker as your partner—choose Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. Working with our business analysts, you’ll be able to make smarter decisions about selecting, buying and financing a business that makes economic sense for you in the short-term and the long-term, and will be able to sidestep many of the common mistakes that people make when purchasing an existing business.
Get in Touch with Viking for a No-Cost Valuation of Your St. Petersburg, FL Business
Are you ready put your St. Petersburg business up for sale? Why not go with the business broker whose success rate is 4x the industry average? Call or email Viking today for a free valuation of your business.
SELLERS: Current St. Petersburg business owners, click here to get a free business valuation.
BUYERS: Prospective buyers, click here to see available businesses for sale.