Brad spent 17 years in Corporate America and rose to become a corporate officer of a Fortune 500 Company at the age of 35. Most of his time in corporate life was spent working on large overseas sales projects and negotiating deals with overseas companies and governments. This experience has lent itself well to Viking Mergers & Acquisitions business.
Brad left Corporate America 28 years ago and has since bought and successfully built 4 businesses, including Viking Mergers & Acquisitions which he and his son Jay founded in 1996. Viking Mergers & Acquisitions and its staff of professional intermediaries have won numerous company and individual awards over the years, but Brad is most proud of the outstanding professionals that are part of the Viking Mergers & Acquisitions team!
Window and Door Manufacturer (#1452)
My Recent Posts
- 6 Ways to Determine Value In a Beauty Salon Before Selling
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Announces the Sale of Apple Tuck and Associates Inc.
- Well-Known Swim and Fitness Facility, NOMAD Aquatics and Fitness, Sold to New Owners
- 5 Ways to Get Top Dollar for Your Pharmacy
- The Guide to Selling a Dental Practice
- 4 Ways to Boost the Value of an Auto Services Firm
- Brad Offerdahl sells GrowMax of Monroe, NC
- Executive to Small Business Owner: How Leaving Corporate America Changed my Life
- 10 Hottest Industries to Buy a Business in Right Now (2015)
- Brad Offerdahl of Viking M&A sells Sign-A-Rama
- 2015 Expansion in Charlotte will Benefit Sellers
- Viking M&A sells Greensboro-based Triad Telecom
- 5 Ways to Increase the Value of your Sign Company
- The Pros & Cons of Franchising: Is it Right for You?
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Facilitates the Sale of E.E. Wilson
- 3 Reasons Entrepreneurs Want to Sell Their Business
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Sells Scruggs Equipment Company
- Anderson Power Equipment Sold by Brad Offerdahl of Viking M&A