Dan came to Viking with over 15 years of top sales performance with Orvis, Starwood Resorts and as an entrepreneur with FASTSIGNS International.
While at Starwood, Dan received multiple awards for sales and leadership as a real estate broker in Vail, Colorado. His affinity for helping people fulfill their needs and negotiating for his clients, proved successful. Those same qualities effectively transferred over to Viking Mergers & Acquisitions as a consultant for existing and prospective business owners.
As a previously successful entrepreneur, Dan has first-hand experience as being the buyer, operator and seller of an existing business. These emphatic qualities he shares with our clients makes him a valuable asset for both sellers and buyers alike. His business acumen coupled with his entrepreneurial insight makes him an important member of the Viking team.
Electrical Contractor (#1386)
My Recent Posts
- Millennial Entrepreneurship on the Rise in Charlotte as Jackson Innovations Sells to New Owner
- Mountain Water Systems, Asheville-Based Water Softening Supply Company Sold to New Owners
- Planning Your Exit: Selling a Plumbing Company
- 5 Steps to Selling a Commercial Print Shop
- The Guide to Selling a Self-Storage Business
- How to Prepare an Architectural Services Firm for Sale
- 8 Red Flags to Avoid when Buying a Franchise
- The Guide to Selling a Dental Practice
- Selling a Fitness Center: 6 Essential Ways to Prepare
- 10 Mistakes People Make When Starting a Business
- 6 Traits of a Successful Business Owner