Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
18809 West Catawba Ave, Ste 102
Cornelius, NC 28031
Ed joined Viking Mergers and Acquisitions with 46 years of banking experience. This included working with a major North Carolina bank for 33 years and a community bank for 13 years. Positions held were credit analyst, branch manager, commercial banker, market executive and regional president. As regional president, he was responsible for 18 branches (126 employees) and 15 market executives and commercial bankers.
Ed’s banking experience included opening a de nova office achieving profitability within a 2 year time peroid. In addition, he was selected as a market executive to convert a Savings and Loan to a bank in 1988. This entailed close coordination with human resources, deposit and loan operations and senior management to insure a successful merger.
Civic activities included leader roles in the Chamber of Commerce, Economic Development Commission, United Way, Children’s Home, and a Community Foundation. He also retired as a Colonel from United States Army Reserves.
My Recent Posts
- Lake Norman Pool and Spa Sold to New Owner with Deal Facilitated by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- Preventing Culture Clash: The Importance of Company Culture in M&A
- How to Build Value in a Bookstore Prior to Selling
- The Guide to Selling a Dental Practice
- 75 Things To Do After You Retire
- Preventing Seller’s Remorse when Selling a Business