Viking Mergers & Acquisitions (HQ)
17250 Lancaster Hwy, Ste 601
Charlotte, NC 28277
Elizabeth is a graduate from East Carolina University where she earned her bachelors degree in both English and Communications with a concentration in Public Relations. She is a Charlotte, North Carolina native and has vast knowledge of the growing city. Elizabeth has gained previous experience in editing, publishing and social media marketing. She is a passionate writer with a keen eye for detail and uses her skills in content management, social media and online marketing to benefit the Viking team.
My Recent Posts
- We Have Selected a Recipient For Our Spring 2019 Entrepreneur Endorsement Scholarship!
- We Have Selected a Recipient For Our Fall 2018 Entrepreneur Endorsement Scholarship!
- We Have Selected a Recipient for our Spring 2018 Entrepreneur Endorsement Scholarship!
- 5 Reasons Why Hiring a Millennial Can Help Your Business Succeed
- 5 Ways Working with a Non-Profit Can Benefit Your Business
- Millennial Entrepreneurship on the Rise in Charlotte as Jackson Innovations Sells to New Owner
- SmartCEO Announces Charlotte’s Top Company Cultures
- 2016 Outlook for Charlotte: Economic Momentum to Continue
- Join us for our Open House!
- Advice for First Time Business Owners from Successful Entrepreneurs