We’re Your Partnership Buyout Advisors
Have you found, or do you anticipate finding yourself in any of these common partnership situations?
- You or one of your partners is ready to retire
- You and/or your partners no longer see eye-to-eye on how to move forward with the business
- You and your partner are tired or working together but you aren’t sure if it makes more sense to call it quits or stay together
- You own a minority of the business but bring in a majority of the billings, and you’re tired of pulling all of the weight
If so, you’re not alone. Whether you’re working with one other person or several other people it’s not unusual for partnerships to experience situations like those described above. And it’s completely understandable that you may feel frustrated, confused, overwhelmed or even angry.
Viking Can Help Partner Buyouts Happen Smoothly
But before you make rash business decisions, consult with the experienced business advisors at Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. We’ll work with you to facilitate the tough conversations, removing the emotion from the situation so that you and your partners can work together to come to a mutually agreeable solution. Specifically, we’ll help you with issues like:
- Valuation: We’ll determine a fair market value for each partner’s piece of the business and will help negotiate between partners
- Financing: When both of your names are on the company, we’ll help you figure out the best way to finance the transaction
- Employee considerations: We’ll help you identify and mitigate the impact of the partnership dissolution on management team and other remaining employees
- Business and tax structuring
- And more
Learn More About How Viking can Help You
Every situation is different, and your particular partner buyout is no exception. Get in touch with us today to discuss the specifics of your situation and learn more about how we can help.