Viking Mergers & Acquisitions (HQ)
17250 Lancaster Hwy, Ste 601
Charlotte, NC 28277
I have over 38 years of entrepreneurial experience in the technology, distribution and retail industries. My extensive business knowledge and enthusiasm for entrepreneurship make me a valuable part of the Viking team.
I have owned companies in four different industries, including a retail computer business which I grew into a national computer distribution company. With a strong technology and wholesale background, I have sold IT companies that were in the managed service provider (MSP), IT training school, network and project management, IT data security reseller, Microsoft and Sage reseller, software developer, training and consulting, high availability data storage, telecom and outsourced IT staffing industries. I recognize a company’s strengths and growth opportunities and assist business owners in achieving the maximum value for their business.
As a business owner, I bought and sold my last two businesses through Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. I provide a unique perspective to help sellers get rewarded for all of their years of hard work and help buyers “Live the American Dream” of owning their own business and taking charge of their own destiny.
I served in the Air Force for 4 years as a jet engine mechanic and as a member of the NCO Leadership School during the Vietnam War. I graduated from the University of Tampa with a B.S. degree and the University of South Florida with an M.S. degree and I served in the Air Force for four years by the time I was 22. My family has lived in Charlotte for 25 years. I’ve been happily married for 43 years and we have two children and two grandchildren.
Specialties: Mergers and acquisition, selling a business, buying a business, negotiation, franchises, technology, software resellers, distribution, supply chain, IT services, business valuations, exit planning, consulting, strategic planning, entrepreneurship, small business development.
Digital Printing Business for Sale in North Carolina – Excellent Opportunity!! (#1597)
My Recent Posts
- 4 Tips for Getting the Most for Your IT Business
- How to Sell an IT Business
- When is the Right Time to Sell my Business?
- “I’ve sold my business – now what?”
- How to Get the Best Price for Your Environmental Services Business in Four Steps
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Successfully Completes the Sale of Carolina Precision Fibers
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Successfully Completes the Sale of Cool Renewal Spa
- Everything You Need to Know About Selling Your Software Company
- How to Sell Your Cybersecurity Firm Right Now
- Charlotte T-Shirt Authority Sold to New Owners with Deal Facilitated by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- 5 Things You Must Do Before Selling Your General Contracting Business
- How to Sell your Investigative Services Firm for the Highest Price
- How to Sell a Marketing Agency
- National ATM Systems, Largest ATM Sales Firm in South Carolina, Sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- M&A on the Rise in IT Sector as Viking Mergers Completes Sale of Corporate Armor
- How to Value a Telecom Company
- 5 Essentials to Selling Your Security Firm at a Premium
- Greg White of Viking M&A Sells Metrolina Sprinkler
- Viking Mergers Completes Sale of VisionCor
- Raising the Value of your IT Business in 5 Steps
- Meet with an Intermediary 1-2 Years Prior to Selling
- Software Reseller, Accupointe, sold by Viking M&A
- Team Technology is sold by Viking M&A