Viking Mergers & Acquisitions (HQ)
17250 Lancaster Hwy, Ste 601
Charlotte, NC 28277
Greg brings over 37 years of entrepreneurial experience to Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. His extensive business knowledge and enthusiasm for entrepreneurship make him a valuable part of the Viking team.
Greg has owned companies in four different industries, including a small retail computer business which he grew into a national computer distribution company. With a strong technology and wholesale background, Greg has sold IT companies that were in the managed service provider (MSP), network and project management, IT data security reseller, Microsoft and Sage reseller, software developer, training and consulting, high availability data storage, telecom and outsourced IT staffing industries. Greg recognizes a company’s strengths and growth opportunities and assists business owners in achieving the maximum value for their business.
As a business owner, Greg bought and sold his last two businesses through Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. He provides a unique perspective to help sellers and buyers “Live the American Dream” of owning their own business and taking charge of their own destiny.
Greg served in the Air Force for 4 years as a jet engine mechanic and as a member of the NCO Leadership School during the Vietnam War. He graduated from the University of Tampa with a B.S. degree and the University of South Florida with an M.S. degree. Greg and his family have lived in Charlotte for 23 years. He has been married for 40 years and has two children and two grandchildren.
Microsoft Azure, Infrastructure & Office 365 Solutions Provider – Excellent Opportunity! (#1494)
My Recent Posts
- How to Get the Best Price for Your Environmental Services Business in Four Steps
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Successfully Completes the Sale of Carolina Precision Fibers
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Successfully Completes the Sale of Cool Renewal Spa
- Everything You Need to Know About Selling Your Software Company
- How to Sell Your Cybersecurity Firm Right Now
- Charlotte T-Shirt Authority Sold to New Owners with Deal Facilitated by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- 5 Things You Must Do Before Selling Your General Contracting Business
- How to Sell your Investigative Services Firm for the Highest Price
- Preparing to Exit: How to Sell a Digital Marketing Agency
- National ATM Systems, Largest ATM Sales Firm in South Carolina, Sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- M&A on the Rise in IT Sector as Viking Mergers Completes Sale of Corporate Armor
- Determining the Value of a Telecom Company
- 5 Essentials to Selling Your Security Firm at a Premium
- Greg White of Viking M&A Sells Metrolina Sprinkler
- Viking Mergers Completes Sale of VisionCor
- Raising the Value of your IT Business in 5 Steps
- Meet with an Intermediary 1-2 Years Prior to Selling
- Software Reseller, Accupointe, sold by Viking M&A
- Team Technology is sold by Viking M&A
- When is the Right Time to Sell my Business?
- “I’ve sold my business – now what?”