Jeff McKeehan, before joining Viking, enjoyed success as the President and Co-Owner of EHD Technologies, a nationally recognized and award-winning provider of technical and professional services. EHD Technologies was acquired in 2017 by Groupe CRIT SA (CEN.PA).
Prior to owning and operating EHD, Jeff served as a Vice-President of Business Operations with Aerotek Inc. Before Aerotek, Jeff had a successful career at TE Connectivity (formerly Tyco Electronics) as a Director of Manufacturing Operations where he led and managed several fully integrated advanced manufacturing facilities.
His expertise includes sales and operations planning, business strategy development, training, leadership, organizational development, operations management, talent acquisition, human resources, process improvement and quality systems management.
Jeff earned a BA in Business Administration from Belmont Abbey College and an MS in Organizational Management from Pfeiffer University. His post-graduate work includes Merger and Acquisition studies through Columbia Business School.
Jeff’s interests include teaching, mentoring, and the development of aspiring leaders. As a practitioner of organizational development, his passion is helping individuals and organizations transform, improve, and grow.
A lifelong resident of Western North Carolina, Jeff resides in Tryon, NC with his wife Tracy. He serves on UNC Asheville’s Department of Management and Accountancy board and is engaged in supporting entrepreneurs and business owners in the community.
My Recent Posts
- 7 Common Reasons to Sell Your Business
- 10 Proactive Tips For a First-Time Business Seller
- How to Sell a Manufacturing Business in Asheville
- How to Sell a Daycare Business in Knoxville for Top Dollar
- How to Value a Plumbing Business in Knoxville (And 4 Ways to Set Your Business Apart)
- What Do Business Brokers Do?
- The Top Five Growing Business Industries in Asheville, North Carolina
- Father-Son Team, Jeff and Eric McKeehan, Join Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Asheville