For the past 17 years John has helped Viking Mergers & Acquisitions grow their business substantially and he has developed into a top performer within the company, including being their Top Intermediary in 2006! During this time he has earned several national performance awards and spends the majority of his time consulting with both buyers and sellers.
John graduated from the University of Baltimore with a Bachelors Degree in Business Management and a minor in Marketing.
Immediately after college, he began a twenty year career with J. J. Haines Company, Inc., the largest flooring distributor in the United States. After nine years as a Sales Representative covering the Washington, D.C. market, John was promoted to Sales Manager and re-located to the Carolinas. John received several awards, including Salesman of the Year award in 1983. For the next nine years John managed a sales force and helped run a branch office in several states. In the early 90’s, John was promoted to Commercial Division Manager for the southern division.
Digital & Retail Book Sales (#1342)
My Recent Posts
- Lake Norman Pool and Spa Sold to New Owner with Deal Facilitated by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- Planning the Sale of a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Firm
- How to Build Value in a Bookstore Prior to Selling
- 4 Ways to Boost the Value of a Rubber Manufacturing Firm
- Acquire or Be Acquired: How to Sell (or Expand) a Physical Therapy Practice
- How To Sell A Chemical Plant For the Best Price
- 75 Things To Do After You Retire
- Architectural Railings & Grilles Sold by Viking
- Getting Your Food Processing Business Ready for Sale
- Don’t Start a Business – Buy One.
- Viking Mergers Facilitates Sale of Enviro Consulting
- Tips for Selling a Granite Fabrication Business
- Viking Mergers Sells Carolina Counters of Charlotte, NC