Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
1000 N Ashley Drive, Suite 610
Tampa, Florida 33602
Tripp Lawson grew up in a family of entrepreneurs spanning five generations of business owners. He began his career as a Financial Analyst working with the business valuation team while attending Florida State University. Tripp also spent time working with various Viking M&A offices throughout his time at Florida State University. After graduating with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance and a Florida Real Estate License, Tripp decided to start his professional career in Florida working with his father in Viking’s Florida Division in 2017.
As a Partner, Tripp works closely with business owners, entrepreneurs, and their advisors to educate and develop a short- or long-term plan to either divest their business or purchase an existing business. Tripp’s dedication and experience in finance and real estate, combined with his business acumen allows him to understand the priorities of Viking clients and deliver exceptional results for them.
While attending Florida State University, Tripp was a student athlete and a member of the football team. Additionally, he held multiple leadership roles within Florida State University organizations. Tripp stays involved at Florida State University by mentoring students holding governing positions within the campus. Tripp has a passion to guide peers on life and business decisions to help those be successful.
Outside of the office, Tripp is an active boater and enjoys adventurous outdoor activities.
ECommerce Business for sale in Florida – Patented Products Manufactured in the US (#1728)
Specialty Concrete Contractor Business for Sale in Florida (#1708)
My Recent Posts
- Why You Should Think Like a Buyer When Selling a Business
- Selling a Business: Capital Gains Tax
- What Happens to My Employees If I Sell My Business?
- 3 Benefits of Proper Business Exit Planning
- Selling a Boat Dealership: Tips from Tampa, FL
- Division Highlight: Viking Mergers & Acquisitions in Tampa, FL
- 3 Types of Business Owners: What type are you?
- Why Confidentiality Counts When Selling Your Business
- Business Owner Burnout: Signs to Look For