This business offers a unique opportunity to own two highly successful wastewater management locations, both with easily-recognized brands and continued opportunities for increased revenue and growth. 2017 yearend annualized revenue is traveling at $10,100,000.00 with annualized cash-flow targeted to be at or in excess of 2,350,000.00. The current owner oversees one manager for both locations, thanks to the presence of strong management teams who will stay in place to supervise all project management, operations, sales and administrative activities. Highly-trained field technicians perform daily client tasks and operate the business equipment, which conveys with the business sale.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
In addition to providing wastewater management, septic tank installation, pumping and maintenance services to residential, commercial and small businesses, the business services and removes nontoxic wastewater from light industrial, industrial, municipal, state and federal facilities. The business offers an array of related services, including:
- Vactor services to remove large, impacted obstructions from wastewater and sewer systems
- Hydro excavation services, which use high-pressure water and an industrial-strength vacuum to remove soil, ideal for digging trenches, removing debris, exposing utilities and more
- Robotic line inspection using closed-circuit video & recorded data collection technology for underground infrastructure assessments and inspections
- Eco-friendly waste management, servicing green energy with waste trucks, as well as advocating for “Cow Power”. Sustainable waste trucks dedicated to food service facilities and transporting to digesters, to assist in creating sustainable energy.
- Wastewater Treatment & Processing Facility
- Portable restroom rental and servicing
Both locations Land & Buildings are available to purchase or lease at the Purchasers option. Purchasers lease cost of $231,000.00 has been deducted from the above stated 2016 and 2017 cash-flow
This business provides consistent growth, increasing cash flow and is a solid opportunity to pursue a career in Environmental Wastewater Management entrepreneurship.This business was recently sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. Please view our other listings or contact us if you are interested in buying or selling a business.