Award-winning, one-of-a-kind retail and services business that has grown from humble origins to become a beloved member of the local community and a top retail destination. Located in the heart of a major North Carolina metropolitan area, this business has great potential.
Established Business in Great Location
• An enthusiastic, fun and family-friendly marketplace where unique furniture, collectibles and antiques are sold
• Well known destination in local market that creates repeat customers and draws traffic from throughout the greater region
• Comprehensive, effective marketing through all major channels
Strong Organizational Structure with Solid Cash Flow
• Efficiently designed operations managed by an experienced leadership team
• Multiple revenue streams: Retail and Services
• Creative competitive differentiation through customer experience and high product quality
The business can be scaled and expanded in several ways: Creating additional locations, franchising, building an e-commerce platform or by expanding service offerings. This opportunity is suitable for either a hands-on owner/operator or a buyer who is looking for a part-time cash generating investment. Please inquire for more information.
Number of Employees: 15 Year Established: 2012
Facilities & Assets: Leased site with spacious interior.
Support & Training: The owners will provide thirty days of training and support at no cost to the buyer. Additional training and support time is negotiable.
Market & Competition: There is limited competition in the local market served by this business. This business serves the greater region and is a popular destination for traveling shoppers.
Growth & Expansion: Growth opportunities include expanding the product lines and services at this location.
Financing Notes: This business has been evaluated by various lenders for lending options including SBA 7(a) financing.
Listing Price: Market Value
Adjusted Cash Flow: $338,000