2022 Revenue: $4,636,016
2022 Cash Flow: $1,295,123
Business Price: Market Price
- This ecommerce business offers a range of well-designed and innovative products.
- 30+ domains are owned by the business. The business owns and operates multiple ecommerce websites, which are up to date and recently re-designed.
- These online stores have automated order and creation of products using multiple outsourced manufacturing and fulfillment partners within the U.S.
- The business’s customer base includes industries such as education, healthcare, government, hospitality, sports and entertainment, manufacturing, residential customers and more.
- The business has multiple product lines with patents and brand trademarks.
- Over the years, the business has introduced products at various price points and maintained strong margins without displacing older products.
- This ecommerce business for sale in Florida diversified its sales efforts across several channels that include internal sales efforts B2B and B2C, online marketplaces, direct sales dealers and distributors.
- This business has long term management and sales personnel in place that are motivated and well experienced in the industry.
- The business’s SEO ranks 1st to 3rd for many of the most valued search terms. The business drives an average of 27,000 new users per month (2022 data) to its e-commerce site
- This business offers a unique opportunity for potential purchasers to acquire an ecommerce business that provides its own niche products to a diverse customer base with strong opportunities for continued growth.
Adjusted Cash Flow: $1,295,123.00
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
Larry Lawson III (Tripp)
(use this form to email Larry Lawson III (Tripp))