Trailing-Twelve-Months (June 2022) Revenue: $16,292,000
Trailing-Twelve-Months (June 2022) Cash-Flow: $2,130,000
- This longstanding business is one of the most reputable finishing contractors & manufacturing businesses in the Southeast US.
- The business serves a wide range of commercial businesses, national single family and multi family home builders, and homeowners.
- The business has developed longstanding relationships with its customers and vendors, many of which have been working with the business for over a decade.
- The management team has extensive tenure and new staff members are quickly trained due to investments in automation and well-defined internal processes.
- Projects are completed and installed alongside subcontractors and dedicated staff members for initial project consultations, installation scheduling, quality control inspections, and customer service engagements.
- This finishing contractor & manufacturing business uses high quality machinery and equipment and has made the proper investments in cutting edge technology that improves production time, quality, and consistency as well as material yield.
- This finishing contractor & manufacturing business utilizes multiple locations throughout the state of operations. The Land and Buildings utilized by the business are leased.
Please contact Larry Lawson III (Tripp) of Viking Mergers & Acquisitions for more information at:
Larry Lawson III (Tripp): (813) 773-3778 or firstname.lastname@example.orgThis business was recently sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. Please view our other listings or contact us if you are interested in buying or selling a business.