- Established in the late 1980s by the present owner, this company is a licensed and registered Architectural Services Firm that has been successful for over 31 years!!
- There is currently a full-time staff of 5 (including the owner) and 1 part-time employee. One Registered Architect (Owner/President/CFO), One Architectural Production Manager, One Architectural Graphics Data Manager, One Architectural Graphics Associate, One Office Manager, and One CAD Apprentice (part-time).
- Firm sits in a 3,200 square foot, two-story office building. The Building is privately owned by the Firm’s Owner and wife and is available for sale at an asking price of $455,000 with $48,000 down payment and a monthly payment of $3,334. Buyer will also have the option to rent instead of purchase the facility for a monthly rent of $3,041 (Taxes, CAM, Insurance). Annual rent that the purchaser will be paying the Seller has been deducted from 2018, 2017 and 2016 cash flow.
Services & Products
- This firm primarily provides non-residential professional services to Public Institution Clients including School Districts, State Colleges, Municipalities, Public Agencies, Institutional, Commercial, Business, and Retail Clients.
- The firm provides full-service options to its clients including schematic design, construction documents, bidding services, and contract administration services.
Opportunities for Growth
- Aggressive marketing and expanded work hours for principal architects will develop more personal relationships with buying customers and will create the need for a larger staff.
- Currently, one registered Architect is challenged to manage 5 others in the practice. Two Architects can manage 4 staff each and making time to develop personal client relationships. Making time to visit potential customers is key to growth.
- Business volume could likely be created with a continuous cycle of visiting targeted clients
- There is also a high potential in Medical and Senior Living clients as targets for future business expansion.
Firms Competitive Edge and Strengths
- Viewed by the community as a stable, competent architectural services firm that can deliver timely, attractive and well-built structures.
- The Firm is different than other local firms because it has provided its clients with competent work for over three decades.
- The Firm also understands public forum where it works and has the confidence of administrators and other government officials that prefer personal careers of non-embarrassment or stress.
Listing Price: $408,000.00
Adjusted Cash Flow: $220,161.00
Location: Central Florida
WANT TO LEARN MORE?