- Founder owned and operated this full-service and stylist chair rental hair and nail salon opened in 1985 and has been successful for 30+ years.
- The Salon’s Year-End Cash Flow was $180,837 and has since increased clientele and stylists starting 2019.
- Salon is updated with modern fixtures and highly functional stylist stations that provides ideal work stations for stylist and a comfortable setting for its clients.
- The Salon is rated as one of the top 5 Salons on Google, Yelp, and Expertise websites for the area it serves.
- The culture in this salon offers an individual that loves the beauty industry an opportunity to meet new people, grow their business and make a positive physical impact to all walks of life.
Services & Products
- The Salon offers services to women, men, and children for hair styling, cuts, coloring, perms, and permanent hair straightening
- The salon also offers full-service nail care, including; manicures, pedicures, gel and acrylic fills and removals, nail art and buff & polishes.
- Other services offered include make-up application, bridal party styling, and waxing services.
- Paul Mitchell, Matrix, and Olaplex are some of the top market salon products that the Salon uses and sells to its consistent customer flow.
Opportunities for Growth
- Opportunity for additional staff; including hair, nail, and makeup artists to help grow overall sales and chair rentals.
- New owner could expand to more operating days and hours the salon is open.
- New owner could offer more professional beauty and hair services and/or products to sell to customers.
Strategic Established Customer Base & Location
- This salon is unique in its operating rhythm because it allows stylists or nail technicians to work their own business by leasing a chair/station or work as a commission-based employee. This business style creates a competitive atmosphere that helps keep its constant book of business while also giving the stylists the support of a full-service salon.
- This salon is in a busy shopping plaza with other well-established businesses that are centrally located within the local market.
Our Competitive Edge
- The salon’s strong business track record, outstanding google and customer reviews, marketing, and its strategic location within the market has been a center point for the businesses success and ability to obtain the most talented and creative hair and nail professionals within the area.
- The salon implemented a state of the art Salon & Spa Software that offers multiple business reports, figures payroll and retail commissions, keeps track of inventory, offers appointment scheduling of employees and clients, sends out text reminders to the guest upon the original booking and the day before their appointment, allows for online booking and mass emailing, and many more features that gives the business and owners the ability to operate more efficiently and cost-effectively.
2018 Cash Flow: $179,328, 2018 Revenue: $786,135
2017 Cash Flow: $181,551, 2017 Revenue: $790,121
WANT TO LEARN MORE?