2019 YTD May Revenue: $297,596
2019 Q2 Cash-Flow: $123,567
2018 Revenue: $515,467
2018 Cash-Flow: $230,340
2017 Revenue: $413,704
2017 Cash-Flow: $177,906
- The Business is an industry leading e-commerce platform and offers proven industry changing products for its clientele.
- The Business is absentee owned and operated.
- The company product has been in development and proven during the last 10 years.
- This Business has seen year over year growth in total revenue and cash flow.
SERVICES & PRODUCTS:
- This Business prepares and distributes a variety of natural flower arrangements.
- The Business’s product is prepared with an additive that creates its industry leading quality.
- The Business saturates various markets.; private consumers, corporate/commercial consumers, and hospitality consumers (hotels, resorts, private clubs).
BUSINESS COMPETITIVE EDGE AND STRENGTHS
- This Business’s product is industry leading and offers the longest guarantee of quality as compared to other competitors in the market.
- Current owners of the Business have established a turn-key branding, marketing, and technology updates to the website that has creates a user-friendly platform and high percentage of online sales.
- The Business has a large following on all social media platforms which has resulted in conversion to website views, brand recognition, and customers.
- The Business operates at low overhead and marketing costs which gives the Business the ability to offer their products at a value that is affordable in the market.
- Currently service and distribute to all 50 states in the United States
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH:
- The Business is absentee owned so there is upside opportunity to increase business for an individual or group wanting to work within the Business to drive day to day operations.
- Increase number of product lines to offer a variety of products to customers.
- Currently the Business operates in a single studio and could be expanded to major metropolitan areas to lower distribution costs and create a retail market.
- Distribution could be brought in house to lower overhead costs.
- A sales team could be implemented to push products and provide account management for larger and commercial consumers.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?