Located near Asheville, NC this home improvement design center includes a contemporary showroom. Specializing in interior designs, product lines include cabinetry, countertops, lighting, flooring, tile, carpet, rugs, paint, wall covering and window treatments. Most of the high-quality custom ordered products are in a segment priced higher than big box home improvement stores and range up to ultra-premium level with design services complimenting each product category.
The experienced staff of interior designers and product specialists provide high-touch customer service to clients seeking more than a transactional purchase. The target market includes high-income households, retired & semi-retired professionals and owners of vacation/seasonal homes.
- Revenue CAGR of 18.3% (2018, 2019, 2020).
- Located in a market with few direct competitors.
- Impressive showroom with current products and samples.
- Onsite interior design team providing qualified assistance.
- Excellent reputation with referrals from clients, Realtors and builders.
- Provides design-to-installation project support.
- Low inventory requirements. Most product is custom ordered.
Perfect Opportunity For
Buyers knowledgeable of current and emerging home design trends. Experience as an interior designer is not a prerequisite for acquiring the business. However, the buyer should be competent in home design and construction techniques and possess the ability to successfully lead a design team. Due to nature of the clientele, the buyer should possess the interpersonal skills necessary for providing personalized customer attention and care.
$2,800,000 (includes real estate valued at $1,150,000)
For more information, contact Jeff McKeehan at (828) 808-5528 or email@example.com.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
(use this form to email Jeff McKeehan)