Revenue Seller’s Discretionary Cash-Flow
2022 (5 Months): $1,081,701 2022 (5 Months): $369,452
2021: $1,922,927 2021: $568,112
2020: $2,082,933 2020: $625,237
- This longstanding business provides land surveying services with civil engineering capabilities.
- This land surveying and engineering business for sale serves customers throughout the state of Florida, with the primary customer base being located in Central Florida.
- The primary customer base includes commercial businesses and municipalities. A large portion of the customer base is repeat customers and referrals.
- The business is well equipped with industry leading technology and is positioned for growth in operations.
- This business is a great opportunity for a strategic buyer seeking to expand their market share throughout the State of Florida, or an individual buyer looking to acquire a longstanding business with strong infrastructure.
- The facility is owned by the owner of the business. The owner is willing to enter into a long-term lease with purchaser of the business. The seller’s discretionary cash flow shown above has been reduced by a fair market rental rate.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
(use this form to email Christian Aunspaugh)