2020 (Jan 1 – Sep. 30) Revenue: $557,485 2020 (Jan 1 – Sep. 30) SDE: $143,445
2019 Revenue: $715,754 2019 SDE: $199,996
2018 Revenue: $767,463 2018 SDE: $224,278
2017 Revenue: $677,328 2017 SDE: $202,040
• This founder owned and operated surveying and mapping firm provides boundary and topographic surveys, land title surveys, elevation certification surveys, legal descriptions, record platting for construction and more.
• The business produces surveying solutions for a diverse customer base that includes home builders, engineering design firms, contractors, governmental entities and many others.
• The business has been in operation for over 30 years and has developed strong name recognition in the marketplace. Many of its customers have been utilizing its services for several years and a majority of its customers have been acquired organically.
• The business has a staff with long tenure that includes Party Chiefs, CAD Technicians, Rodmen and Computer Technicians. Many have been with the company for over 10 years.
• The current owners’ duties include reviewing surveys and proposals, meeting with party chiefs to assign crews to jobs, and occasionally assisting with drafting field surveys.
• There are a number of potentially significant opportunities to increase sales and profit. A new owner could create customer awareness of the business through strategic marketing and social media. The business retains sufficient equipment to operate an additional crew.
• The business has been prequalified for a 10 year SBA loan.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
(use this form to email Andrew Hakkarainen)