TTM Oct. 2021 – Sep. 2022 Revenue: $80,199,000
TTM Oct. 2021 – Sep. 2022 Cash-Flow: $17,115,000
Listing Price: MARKET PRICE
- This longstanding site development business presents a unique opportunity for strategic and private equity buying groups to acquire a market leading business that can provide immediate upside growth.
- Services provided include mass excavation/earthwork, underground utilities, roadwork, land clearing, demolition, disaster relief, and many more. Most scopes of work are performed by in-house staff.
- The business provides the above services to residential, commercial, and governmental clients at the state and local level.
- The business has a management team in place that is experienced, driven, and open to remaining in management positions post-closing. The business’s staff includes several estimators, superintendents, foremen, and highly efficient crew members.
- The business is fully equipped to complete all scopes of work. The machinery and equipment fleet includes excavators, dozers, compactors, semi-trucks, loaders, end dumps, graders, and more. All fixed assets are included in the sale of the business.
- The land and building for this site development business include several acres with sufficient space for equipment storage, manufacturing space for equipment maintenance, and administrative offices. The land and building will be offered for lease, and the fair market rental rate has been reduced from the cash flows stated above.