Located in the high-growth Charlotte market, this company has over a thirty-year reputation for providing the high-end residential market with turn-key cabinetry, design, and remodeling services.
- Reputation for providing unique, quality, professional, and timely results
- Experienced design team
- Long-term relationships with ten high-quality subcontractors
- Geographic location in one of the most affluent residential areas in North Carolina
- Little competition for the full range of services the company provides
Perfect Opportunity For
- Strategic buyer looking to expand into the Charlotte market or gain additional market share
- Individual seeking a solid business with growth potential
Detailed Business Information
- Number of employees: 3 full-time and 1 part-time; strong relationship with 10-15 professional subcontractors
- Year Established: 1992
- Facilities: 2,000 square foot office/design/showroom facility located in a high-income, high-traffic location.
- Support/Training: The seller will remain on board 30-days post-close to facilitate a smooth transition. The seller is willing to remain on board for an extended period per a separate agreement.
- Reasons for Selling: Retirement
- Competition/Market Pros and Cons: There is limited competition as market competitors do not offer full remodeling services. Our client’s customers seek a package deal for turn-key services. They are also looking for unique products, desire quality and want professionalism and timely results. They are not making decisions based on cost.
- Growth and Expansion Pros and Cons:
- Our client is currently turning away work. Hiring additional designers would allow for growth.
- Adding sales to high-end builders in addition to the current end-users could increase market share.
- Expanding full-service remodeling options beyond kitchens and baths could also increase market share and sales.
For more information contact Jeff Edge at (704) 912-5070 or email@example.com
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
(use this form to email Jeff Edge)