Located in the high-growth Charlotte market, this company has over a thirty-year reputation for providing the high-end residential market with turn-key cabinetry, design, and remodeling services.
- Reputation for providing unique, quality, professional, and timely results
- Experienced design team
- Long-term relationships with ten high-quality subcontractors
- Geographic location in one of the most affluent residential areas in North Carolina
- Little competition for the full range of services the company provides
Perfect Opportunity For
- Strategic buyer looking to expand into the Charlotte market or gain additional market share
- Individual seeking a solid business with growth potential
Detailed Business Information
- Number of employees: 3 full-time and 1 part-time; strong relationship with 10-15 professional subcontractors
- Year Established: 1992
- Facilities: 2,000 square foot office/design/showroom facility located in a high-income, high-traffic location.
- Support/Training: The seller will remain on board 30-days post-close to facilitate a smooth transition. The seller is willing to remain on board for an extended period per a separate agreement.
Reasons for Selling: Retirement
Competition/Market Pros and Cons: There is limited competition as market competitors do not offer full remodeling services. Our client’s customers seek a package deal for turn-key services. They are also looking for unique products, desire quality and want professionalism and timely results. They are not making decisions based on cost.
Growth and Expansion Pros and Cons:
- Our client is currently turning away work. Hiring additional designers would allow for growth.
- Adding sales to high-end builders in addition to the current end-users could increase market share.
- Expanding full-service remodeling options beyond kitchens and baths could also increase market share and sales.
Listing Price: $400,000.00
Adjusted Cash Flow: $72,926.00
Location: Charlotte, NC
WANT TO LEARN MORE?