This company was founded in 1978 and manufactures a variety of precision machined products for the motorsports and aerospace industries. The company is regarded as a market leader in North America and has a reputation for innovative and quality products, competitive pricing and fast turn-around times. The company has a modern production facility with room for growth.
Revenue through 11/30/18: $910,044
Adjusted Cash Flow through 11/30/18: $202,134
- Loyal customer base with a large amount of repeat business.
- Long established dealer network located nationwide.
- Limited competition.
- The company controls approximately 40% to 99% of the market share of the products it manufactures.
- Diverse customer base – the top-ten customers generate 45% of the revenue.
- Expand existing and add complimentary product lines – several new products are in development and could be brought to market within weeks.
- Increase production in the aerospace market and expand to other non-motorsports markets.
- Expand sales to strong overseas motorsports markets.
- Increase marketing and promotional efforts at industry trade shows, races, and events.
- Pre-approved for a 10-year SBA loan.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?