- Extremely successful two-office private practice with an excellent reputation that reaches deeply into the physician community and the high density of affluent traditional Medicare residential neighborhoods
- This physical therapy practice is founded, owned and operated and has been operating since 1985.
- Owner of the practice owns one location and is willing to sell or lease the space to a potential purchaser.
- The practice specializes in the treatment of adult orthopedic disorders, vestibular disorders, gait/balance disorders, post-surgical orthopedic rehabilitation
- The practice services multiple areas within a large county on the East Coast of Florida.
Opportunities for Growth
- Currently, the practice has no marketing or web presence. The addition of this could increase revenue by reaching new patients via the internet and local advertising.
- The local community has a growing retirement community year over year which is an opportunity for patient increase.
- The practice could offer its services to all ages, instead of adult specific to drive new business.
- The practice could add other types of therapy practices such as acupuncture, massage, sport, etc. to offer other services to patients and increase revenue.
Strategic Established Customer Base & Location
- The practice works with both private and the local hospitals’ primary and secondary physicians in the area which has created a reoccurring referral business.
- One facility is located adjacent to the local medical center and the second facility is in a busy multi-use commercial plaza.
Our Competitive Edge
- The practice has created a strong relationship with various doctors that work in the local hospital in the area and has also created a strong referral business from former patients and working in the surrounding communities.
- This practice has been privately held and is not part of a publicly held or franchised medical group in result has created a community-based setting that creates an overall better experience for all its patients.