2020 Revenue: $925,226
2020 SDE: $344,175
2019 Revenue: $965,872
2019 SDE: $291,752
2018 Revenue: $750,883
2018 SDE: $182,093
- This family owned and operated business offers outpatient rehabilitation treatment programs to patients throughout the Florida market.
- The business has shown year over year growth in revenue and cash flow.
- The business provides individualized treatment plans that utilize Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT).
- The business has multiple clinic locations strategically located in their respective markets and offers immediate appointments.
- The business has been in operation for 10+ years and has established long standing partnerships with several highly accredited and tenured physicians.
- The business maintains strong operating procedures through a highly experienced and compassionate staff that includes managers, pharmacy technicians, and a brand ambassador.
- The business possesses an onsite licensed dispensing pharmacy that is utilized by a considerable amount of its patients.
- There are a number of potentially significant opportunities to increase sales and profit. The business currently operates three days out of the week. Increasing the hours of operations and expanding the marketing outreach could increase awareness of the brand and aid in acquiring new patients.
- The business has been pre-qualified for a 10-year SBA loan with a 10% equity injection. The SBA fee has been waived and the SBA will pay up to $9,000 per month of the loan payment for the first six months.
Listing Price: $998,000.00
Adjusted Cash Flow: $344,175.00
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
(use this form to email Christian Aunspaugh)