2022 (9 Months) Revenue: $3,688,239
2022 (9 Months) Cash Flow: $1,067,509
- This manufacturing business offers a range of well-designed and innovative products.
- The business’s customer base includes education, healthcare, government, hospitality, sports and entertainment, manufacturing, residential customers and more.
- The business has multiple product lines with patents and brand trademarks.
- Over the years, the business has introduced products at various price points and maintained strong margins without displacing older products.
- This business has well-established manufacturing and fulfillment processes within the U.S.
- The manufacturing business for sale in Florida diversified its sales efforts across several channels that include internal sales efforts B2B and B2C, online marketplaces, direct sales dealers and distributors.
- This plastic manufacturing business has long term management and sales personnel in place that are motivated and well experienced in the specialty manufacturing space.
- This manufacturing business offers a unique opportunity for potential purchasers to acquire a specialty manufacturing business that provides niche products to a diverse customer base with strong opportunities for continued growth.
Listing Price: $7,700,000.00
Adjusted Cash Flow: $1,483,037.00
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
Larry Lawson III (Tripp)
(use this form to email Larry Lawson III (Tripp))