- This multi-generational plastic manufacturing business services a broad customer base across several industries including but not limited to medical, industrial, and distribution. Many of the customers have purchased products from the business for multiple decades.
- The Business is unique in that it blends its own compounds for pipe production. They also mold an extensive line of fittings and connectors in a variety of sizes and colors.
- The Business offers a comprehensive customer experience that includes consultation through production on both the molding and extrusion process, as well as ability to fabricate, assemble, and ship.
- The Business employs long-term management, administration, and warehouse staff.
- Seller is open to an extended transition period if purchaser sees fit.
- Real estate is offered for sale or lease. A fair market rent rate has been deducted and is reflected in the cash flows stated above.
Adjusted Cash Flow: $2,087,000
2023 Revenue through Q3
Adjusted Cash Flow: $1,779,000