**2019 Q1 Cashflow: $88,581**
2018 Cash Flow: $390,647
2017 Cash Flow: $180,820
**2019 Q1 Revenue: $482,494**
2018 Revenue: $2,204,628
2017 Revenue: $1,672,174
- This business offers the opportunity for a purchaser to own a 50-year-old, fully operating Glass & Glazing Business that meets all their client’s glass needs, from window re-glazing of store front doors, window glass replacement, to residential glass shower enclosure as well as any other glass and glazing needs.
- The business had a $209,827 increase in cash flow from 2017 to 2018.
- Seller owns facility and will either sell or agree to enter a long-term lease with purchaser.
Services & Products
- The business services commercial and residential customers.
- Supplies and installs glass shower doors, mirrors, and glass to residential customers.
- Commercial work includes aluminum, glass windows & doors for store fronts & commercial buildings.
Opportunities for Growth
- Currently, the business is only serving a specific portion of the county and geographic market and could service immediate market with an increase in operational bandwidth.
- Hiring production and sales personnel
- Opportunity in expanding into new commercial and residential construction.
Strategic Established Customer Base & Location
- Creating a staple name in the local county as a family and customer-oriented glass service company, the Business has a strong referral base which creates reoccurring orders and revenue.
- The business has contracts with the local school board and with the county which are located centrally in the market.
Our Competitive Edge
- The business employees their own installers instead of using subcontractors which increases reliability of quality on job site.
- The business has a solid market presence as it has been in operation for over 50 years.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?