Founded by two industry veterans, this large-scale regional disaster restoration company has created a strong regional presence and is built to scale with an exceptional leadership team and technologically advanced infrastructure.
- Fast-growing multi-regional presence with zero customer concentration
- Technicians utilize up to date technology for diagnostics, parts and are trained to identify latent and/or potential issues associated with each project
- The Company provides its customers with a single source, industry-best, disaster restoration service with a multi-regional footprint
- Infinite source of potential customers including residential homeowners, property managers, insurance companies, etc. This company performs well in any economic conditions
- Company structure is technologically advanced, with the most up to date and equipment, processes and efficiencies, producing shorter lead-times and improved customer support levels. CRM integration and infrastructure in place for immediate expansion
- The Company has a well-established, regional, customer base that is comprised of the largest national, highly recognizable, real estate & insurance companies
- Advanced 3D virtual claim documentation technology tool allows the company to capture restoration jobs in photo-realistic 3D with accurate dimensions and interactive BIM to enhance planning/training significantly reducing cost & labor
- 24 employees, full-time, including the owners
- 50 subcontractors scattered in multiple geographic locations with 150+ onsite technicians
Exponential growth anticipated for 2021!This business was recently sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. Please view our other listings or contact us if you are interested in buying or selling a business.