2020 Revenue: $442,928
2020 SDE: $332,077
2019 Revenue: $511,709
2019 SDE: $396,784
2018 Revenue: $312,664
2018 SDE: $219,249
- This founder owned and operated business has been providing roofing and waterproofing inspection, design and consulting services to clients for over three decades.
- The business produces detailed roof inspection reports, designs, specifications, and detailed drawings for roof repairs/replacements, and expert testimony services.
- The business serves a diverse customer base that consists of owners and managers of various types of facilities such as commercial properties, condominium associations, industrial institutions, hotels, churches, public and private schools, and more. A considerable amount of the customer base comes from referrals.
- The business operates with an efficient staff by utilizing multiple professionals that rely on the businesses long standing relationships, processes, and services the business provides.
- The business is a proven industry performer with a strong business development conversion rate.
- The business is operated remotely and can be easily relocated.
- The business has been pre-qualified for a 10-year SBA loan with a 10% equity injection. The SBA fee has been waived and the SBA will pay up to $9,000 per month of the loan payment for the first six months.
Listing Price: $768,000.00
Adjusted Cash Flow: $332,077.00
Location: South Florida
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
(use this form to email Andrew Hakkarainen)