REVENUES ($3,000,000) & CASH FLOW ($750,000) REFLECT 2018 PROJECTION
- The seller is offering $750,000 in seller financing that will have a right of offset that’s tied to the consulting agreement and is based on the company achieving revenue of $3 million on an accrual basis in the first 12 months after closing.
- To ensure a smooth transition, the owner is willing to remain with the organization for 12 months at a mutually agreed upon compensation.
- This Business will be of interest to Companies with specialized SAP portfolios or those that want to add SAP as a part to their current implementation offering
- This Company is in the business of providing value-added SAP consulting services for over 10 years. Their services include SAP ECC & S4 HANA Implementations/Upgrades, BW Implementations/Upgrades and functionality enhancements.
- The company is poised for growth as the SAP S4 HANA implementation market is currently in its growth phase. Since most customers are expected to migrate to SAP S4 HANA by 2025 to be in maintenance, the need for SAP Consulting services would be strong.
- The company has excellent working relationships with “platinum level” independent consultants that are frequently leveraged for implementations and pre-sales activities.
- They currently have approximately 12 independent SAP Consultants engaged in projects.
- The company has used over 25 independent SAP Consultants over the past five years and has relationships with over 100 other specialized SAP consultants that they can use when awarded projects.
- The company has an in-house database of available SAP consultants. They also have excellent relationships with a few 3P vendors that can help them with resources.
- The company operates from a virtual office and all consultants work at “client locations” or their “home office”.
- This is an impressive company with a great customer base. This business will sell very quickly.
- Ten-year SBA financing at a 6.96% fixed interest rate is available with a $450,000 down payment. A $100,000 working capital line of credit is also available.
Listing Price: $2,250,000.00
Adjusted Cash Flow: $750,000.00
WANT TO LEARN MORE?