Location: Southeast US
2021(Jan–Oct) Revenue: $12,200,000 2021(Jan–Oct) Cash Flow: $780,000
2020 Revenue: $19,300,000 2020 Cash Flow: $1,680,000
2019 Revenue: $15,300,000 2019 Cash Flow: $1,020,000
This business offers the unique opportunity to own a multigenerational technology reseller located in the Southeast US. In operation for over 30 years, the business provides a wide range of the industry’s leading products that can be tailored to the clients’ specific needs. The business serves a diverse client base that ranges from lower-middle market businesses to major corporations. The business has received several awards and recognitions as one of the top performers in its local market. This business presents a great opportunity for individual and strategic buyers to acquire a longstanding and highly reputable value-added reseller.
- Highly regarded as a top performer in the local market and industry.
- Extensive communications/UC product and service offering that can be tailored to the specific client’s needs.
- Established tenured staff that is cross-trained.
- A diverse client base that consists of lower-middle market businesses and large corporations in a multitude of verticals such as Financial Services, Communications, Healthcare, Hospitality, Insurance, and more.
- The current facility contains sufficient space to support the growth of staff and operations. Seller will provide a training and transition period to ensure continuity and viability of the business.
Please contact Larry Lawson III (Tripp) of Viking Mergers & Acquisitions for more information at:
Larry Lawson III (Tripp): (813) 773-3778 or firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
(use this form to email Larry Lawson III (Tripp))