Trusted teleradiology & PAC services provider remotely deciphers and interprets images in modalities including x-ray, ultrasound, CT Scan, MRI, mammography, and clinical trial programs. Fourteen (14) board certified teleradiologists, who work remotely, have fellowship training in musculoskeletal, body imaging, mammography, MRI and cardiothoracic imaging. This company services 50 clients in over 80 locations across the US.
Strengths & Opportunities
- Well Diversified Client Base
- Reoccurring Third-party Payer Contracts
- High barrier of entry into industry, can take 3-4 years to replicate from start up
- High Quality /Low Cost Alternative for medical practices
- Aging US population will bolster demand for teleradiology imaging services to non-hospital practices and clinics nationwide
- Marketing designed multi-specialty private practices, mobile imaging companies, orthopedics, and urgent care centers
Perfect option for a strategic buyer to expand their client base and grow into established markets. Transferrable relationships with current referral sources. *Buyer is not required to be a licensed physician or a radiologist to purchase this business*
WANT TO LEARN MORE?