Q1-Q3 2019 Revenue: $2,388,209
Q1-Q3 2019 Cash Flow: $336,309
2018 Cash Flow:$462,067
2017 Revenue: $3,445,048
2017 Cash Flow: $416,636
2016 Revenue: $3,382,685
2016 Cash Flow: $368,044
- Business has been in operations for 30+ years and is founder owned and operated.
- This Business offers a purchaser the ability to operate a turn-key window blind, shutter and roller/screen wholesale & distribution company that has a successful reputation and strong long-standing relationships with suppliers and retail dealer locations.
- The Business has consistently had year over year growth of revenue and cash flow.
Services & Products
- This Business distributes and wholesales custom made blinds, shutters, roller/shades, and components.
- The Business also does light manufacturing and has the ability to become full scale manufacture and sell products as retail
- The Business’s products offer a variety of solar, fade, and glare reduction.
Opportunities for Growth
- Territory expansion within the southeast and outside the USA.
- Manufacture in house and off products towards local retail markets.
- Implement inbound/outbound sales personnel to service current direct accounts and procure new dealer locations.
- Increase business development activity by pursuing commercial contractors, custom builders and large tract home builders.
- Expand further into roller/shade technology, applications and motorized products.
Firms Competitive Edge and Strengths
- The Business’s distribution model is to facilitate quick operational turnaround time and efficiency through a consistent and organized delivery system to dealer clientele. The Business distributes products, components and hardware to its dealer network with the utilization of company owned and staffed operated trucks.
- In excess of 30 years, the Business has built a strong reputation from successful customer service and consistency in the handling of all clients.
- Having a full selection of inventory on hand and built long term supplier relationships, the Business readily has accessibility to fulfill any volume order for clients.
- Long term staff that has a proven record of loyalty that in return provides valuable service for the company’s clientele.
For more information on this listing, contact Christian Aunspaugh at Christian@vikingmerger.com or at his direct office line 813-773-3779, cell 727-519-5755 or Larry Lawson II at Lawson@vikingmerger.com or at his direct office line 813-773-3772. You can contact the front office line 813-773-3773 and ask for Christian Aunspaugh or Larry Lawson II.This business was recently sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. Please view our other listings or contact us if you are interested in buying or selling a business.