- Established in the 2000s this business services the West Coast of Florida in distribution and installation of window and doors for general contractors and custom/large tract home builders, sells and installs homeowners’ windows, and performs door remodel projects.
- The business has seen a three-year, year over year increase in gross profit and cash flow. From 2017 to 2018 there was over a 21% growth in cash flow.
- Currently, the company has 23 employees, 21 full time, 2 part time, and 1 subcontractor which help in daily operations.
- Currently, the seller of the business owns the facility which is over 22,000 square feet with 20,000 square feet of warehouse space and more than 2,500 square feet in showroom and office space. Business seller is offering the land and building at market value of $1,500,000 or if purchaser prefers to lease the facility, business seller will lease the space at $10,000/month triple net.
Services & Products
- This business provides distribution and installations for general contractors and homeowners.
- The business carries three window manufacturers and five-door manufactures as well as one hurricane resistant window products.
- The business also performs door remodel projects.
Opportunities for Growth
- Increase aggressive marketing and advertisement towards the private homeowner market share. Private homeowner sales have increased year over year and there is opportunity to develop more of the market.
- There is opportunity to lower current margins for the larger custom and tract homebuilders to increase sales and growth within this market.
- Most new business is generated from current clientele’s word of mouth, business and sales expansion could increase by growing a designated outside sales team or adding an individual with strong outside and industry experience to generate new leads and clients and to service the accounts.
Firms Competitive Edge and Strengths
- The business has contracts in place with some of the largest home builders and general contractors in the area which provides dependable and steady revenue.
- The business competes efficiently by performing at a high level from distribution and installations and providing exceptional products and customer service.
- The business also is efficient internally which helps with their bottom line. The installations for their clientele are completed by their hourly paid employees instead of sub-contracting work out as most of their competitors do.
Listing Price: $3,500,000.00
Adjusted Cash Flow: $1,350,679.00
Location: West Coast Florida
WANT TO LEARN MORE?