GREENVILLE / SPARTANBURG
Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
105 E North St, Suite 201
Greenville, SC 29601
Merrell leads Viking Mergers and Acquisitions efforts in the Greenville / Spartanburg, South Carolina market. Merrell comes to Viking with previous experience as a senior operating executive, entrepreneur, and private equity investor. He has broad operating experience ranging from his leadership of a $70 million HVAC distribution business for Carrier Corporation (a division of United Technologies Corporation) to his successful role as CEO of a $15 million private regional waste hauling business. As a private equity investor, Merrell led majority investments several companies including an $85 million environmental services business and a $40 million apparel manufacturer.
Earlier in his career, Merrell held corporate development roles in two technology startups – both of which successfully grew from venture funded startups to large public companies.
Merrell has a BA in Economics from Hampden-Sydney College and an MBA Simon School of Business at the University of Rochester in Rochester, NY.
3rd Party Logistics Business for Sale in Greenville, SC (#1670)
Equestrian Lifestyle Business for Sale in Virginia (#1665)
CUSTOM CLOSET BUSINESS FOR SALE IN ATLANTA, GA (#1660)
HIGHLY PROFITABLE FRANCHISE COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE BUSINESS FOR SALE IN GREENVILLE, SC (#1652)
My Recent Posts
- How to Avoid Sellers’ Remorse When Selling a Business
- Myths vs. Facts: What Do Private Equity Firms Do?
- The Process of Selling a Business
- Business Valuations: You Are Here
- When The Money DOES Matter: Why You Should Use a Business Broker
- Selling a Business: Do NOT Take That Call
- We Stand With The American Small Business Owner
- The Top Three Growing Business Industries in Greenville, South Carolina