Peter was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina and he brings over 24 years of entrepreneurial experience to the Viking Mergers and Acquisitions team. He graduated from North Carolina State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and a minor in Finance.
Peter spent 10 years being involved in the family real estate business and another 14 years as a restaurateur. He has bought and sold three businesses and understands the emotions it evokes. Through his own entrepreneurial experience, he has acquired a vast knowledge of what it takes to start, operate and sell a business.
Peter most recently sold his successful business through Viking Mergers and Acquisitions and found the process so gratifying he came to work for us! He has the unique ability to empathize with the risk a buyer or seller is feeling, along with the overwhelming question of “who do I trust to help me?”
Away from work, he loves to spend time with his wife and two boys doing anything outdoors. He especially loves the beach, golfing and exercising.
Healthy Food Franchise – High Growth Opportunity! (#1419)
My Recent Posts
- How to Sell Your Machine Shop for the Best Price Possible
- 5 Things You Must Do Before Selling Your General Contracting Business
- 19-Year-Old Charlotte-Based Machine Shop, Tri-Tec Industries, Sold to ZP Enterprises, LLC
- 8 Ways to Minimize the Drama in a Family-Owned Business
- Everything You Need to Know About Selling a Health Store
- Viking Mergers Announces the Sale of Major Contractors, Local Electrical Contracting Firm
- Local Charlotte Marketing Company, Perfect Image, Sold by Viking M&A
- Your Exit Strategy: Selling an Optometry Practice
- Peter Keretsis of Viking M&A Sells RimGuard Xtreme
- Viking Mergers Facilitates Sale of Carolina Country Homes
- Small Business End of the Year Checklist
- 4 Steps to Selling a Plastics Manufacturing Business
- How to Sell a Carwash for the Best Price Possible
- Millennials are Changing the Face of Small Business