Trevor comes to Viking Mergers & Acquisitions with over 19 years of operational leadership experience in Corporate America, where he was a management executive for the Lash Group, one of the nation’s largest reimbursement services firm under a parent Fortune 24 Company.
While working for Lash Group, Trevor developed and executed business strategies for a large profile of patient management programs. These programs are designed to address reimbursement and patient access issues for pharmaceutical companies, medial device manufacturers and biotechnology firms. Trevor’s extensive experience in negotiation, project management, problem solving and communication enables him to have terrific insight on the process of selling your business.
Metal Distribution & Fabrication Company (#1707)
My Recent Posts
- Why You Should Keep Personal & Business Expenses Separate
- How Can I Sell My Business Fast?
- Selling a Construction Company: 5 Tips for Success
- Selling a Manufacturing Business: 5 Things to Consider
- Why Every Business Owner Needs a Valuation
- Asset Protectors and Advisors Sells to Simplicity Group Holdings with the Assistance of Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- 6 Steps to Follow When Passing on Your Business to a Key Employee
- Oneliance Group, Charlotte-Based Building and Property Maintenance Company Sold to New Owners
- Hickory-Based Glass Installation Company, All Glass, Sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- Passing the Torch: Comparing the Types of Business Successors
- Viking Mergers Completes Sale of P. Saylor Fencing After Only 60 Days
- 2016 Outlook for Charlotte: Economic Momentum to Continue
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Facilitates Partnership Merger for Brian Boswell CPA PLLC
- Your Exit Strategy: Selling an Optometry Practice
- How to Sell a Carwash for the Best Price Possible
- How to Raise the Value of a Staffing Agency Prior to Selling
- Viking Mergers Sells Sun Plaza of Albemarle
- Dish It Out Sold By Viking M&A
- How to Enhance the Value of Your Landscaping Firm
- SpeeDee Oil Change & Auto Sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions