Trevor comes to Viking Mergers & Acquisitions with over 19 years of operational leadership experience in Corporate America, where he was a management executive for the Lash Group, one of the nation’s largest reimbursement services firm under a parent Fortune 24 Company.
While working for Lash Group, Trevor developed and executed business strategies for a large profile of patient management programs. These programs are designed to address reimbursement and patient access issues for pharmaceutical companies, medial device manufacturers and biotechnology firms. Trevor’s extensive experience in negotiation, project management, problem solving and communication enables him to have terrific insight on the process of selling your business.
Staffing Firm (#1410)
My Recent Posts
- Oneliance Group, Charlotte-Based Building and Property Maintenance Company Sold to New Owners
- Passing the Torch: Comparing the Types of Business Successors
- Viking Mergers Completes Sale of P. Saylor Fencing After Only 60 Days
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Facilitates Partnership Merger for Brian Boswell CPA PLLC
- Everything You Need To Know About Selling a Legal Practice
- How to Raise the Value of a Staffing Agency Prior to Selling
- Viking Mergers Sells Sun Plaza of Albemarle
- Dish It Out Sold By Viking M&A
- How to Enhance the Value of Your Landscaping Firm
- Why Every Business Owner Needs a Valuation
- SpeeDee Oil Change & Auto Sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions