SBA-Backed Loans & Commercial Business Loans
Viking Mergers & Acquisitions has real-world experience helping buyers finance the purchase of a business. We’ve helped businesses and buyers get qualified and approved for loans, including SBA-backed loans which cover the majority of the expenses outside of the buyer’s cash deposit. Viking can help you:
- Determine how much of a loan you need
- Understand the difference between debt and equity arrangements
- Explore the various funding options that are available to you
- Ensure that you have access to all of the business paperwork—including financial statements, tax returns, and other information—that you need in order to obtain financing
- Assist you with lender contacts to help with the loan application process
“Seller financing” is when the current business owner provides a loan to the buyer, essentially accepting a series of payments in lieu of receiving a full cash payment at the time of the sale. Some sellers are open to this, while others are not. Typically, a seller who finances part of the sale will require an initial down payment. The terms of seller financing vary widely depending on the seller and their situation. Our team can help you understand the various moving pieces and counsel you about how to structure your offer to be competitive and attractive for the seller, while preserving the flexibility you need and also fitting within your budget as it pertains to initial out-of-pocket cash.
Specializing In Obtaining Financing For Businesses <$5mm
While Viking specializes in selling and helping buyers obtain financing for businesses that sell for less than $5 million, we have experience with businesses of all sizes and values. Get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can help you turn your dream of business ownership into reality by assisting with getting the financing you need for your business acquisition.