President, Florida Division
Larry is a highly accomplished professional with 20+ years of transaction experience, having closed 350+ deals and raised over $900 million in funding. His expertise in acquisitions and divestitures, coupled with his manufacturing and distribution background, makes him a sought-after intermediary.
Tampa’s Choice For Business Brokers
Tampa, FL, was ranked by Pew Research as the nation’s 5th most popular city based on where people want to live. Tampa is known as much for its museums, culture and family-friendly environment as it is for its business offerings. Historically, businesses in finance, healthcare, retail, insurance, tourism, and real estate have all been an essential part of Tampa’s business ecosystem, and experts believe that the population and business environment will continue to grow.
Viking’s experienced business brokers in Tampa, FL, have provided business valuations and closed business sales for many businesses throughout the Tampa region, including:
- Beavertail Skiffs (Boat Manufacturer & Retailer)
- Hartigan (Environmental Services)
- Southeastern Drum Ring (Manufacturer & Exporter)
- Knights Mechanical (HVAC/Plumbing)
- Shred-it (Business Service Provider)
- FASTSIGNS (Franchised Sign Company)
- Florida Tool (Industrial Parts Manufacturer)
- Road King Trailers (Boat Trailer Manufacturer)
- Millers Boating Center (Boat Dealership)
- Mid-State Motors (Car Dealership)
- Construction Moisture Consulting (Engineering Services)
- Anchor World Services (B2B Services)
- Lab Zone (Manufacturer & Private Labeler)
- Optimum Rehabilitation (Multi-Location Physical Therapy Practice)
- Creative Sports (Sport Product Wholesaler & Distributor)
Thinking About Selling Your Tampa, FL Business?
Before you put your business on the market, you owe it to yourself to get in touch with the experienced business brokers at Viking. As one of Tampa’s most successful business brokerages, we have our own vetted, prescreened network of thousands of potential buyers to whom we can show your business first. We also have a proven 7-step sales process that not only keeps you informed all the way, but ensures you’re getting every penny you deserve for the business you worked so hard to build.
The 7 Step Viking Sales Process:
- No cost consultation and business valuation
- Business packaging and marketing
- Buyer vetting and prescreening
- Buyer/seller meeting
- Purchase offer review/negotiation
- Due diligence and ongoing marketing
- Sales closing
Buying A Tampa, FL Business
Are you thinking of retiring to Tampa and looking for a business that will provide income during your golden years? Or perhaps you’re currently working in a 9 to 5 job in Tampa, and you’re finally ready to make the leap to being your own boss? No matter what your reason for being interested in buying a business in Tampa, the business brokers / advisors at Viking can help you find a business opportunity that is a good fit.
Why Sell Your Business?
There are many reasons why you might want to sell your Tampa based business. Is it time for the next chapter in your career? Are you ready to experience something different? Is the Tampa market primed for the sale of your business? While the decision can be hard at times, Viking can help you sell your business in Tampa. Reach out to our advisors / brokers and learn more about us. We’re a no-pressure firm that cares about you and the relationship.