2023 (Jan – June) Revenue: $9,215,000
2023 (Jan – June) EBITDA: $942,000
2022 Revenue: $20,855,000
2022 EBITDA: $2,368,000
- This dealership is an authorized dealer of industry-leading manufacturers with a territory covering multiple counties.
- Outstanding salt and freshwater brand mix for the area demographics and consistent new unit market share of fiberglass boats in excess of 8% for the last 3 years.
- Revenue mix includes new and used boat sales, F&I, service, parts & accessories, and boat docks/lifts.
- Dealership has solid highway visibility and close proximity to waterways.
- Operating in Florida, this boat dealership maintains year-round clientele and incurs minimal seasonality as customers take advantage of the Florida weather.
- The Sellers are open to providing a formal training and transitioning period to allow the Dealership a proper and successful transition to new ownership.
- After years in the industry, the Owners are ready to pass along the legacy to the right prospective buyer, prepared to scale the business and take advantage of the multiple growth opportunities available.
- The Dealership’s real estate is being offered for sale or lease, and a fair market rent rate is reflected in the cash flow stated above.
Adjusted Cash Flow: $2,368,000
Adjusted Cash Flow: $942,000