Contact US – GreenvilleInterested in Buying or Selling a business? Fill out the form below and we’ll reach out as soon as possible. Our business valuations are strictly CONFIDENTIAL & our initial consultations are Free.
Buying or selling a business is not a decision that one takes lightly. If you’re thinking of buying a business, how do you decide which business is best for your budget and your financial goals? And if you’re thinking about selling a business, what can you do to ensure you get top dollar while facilitating a timely sale? The experienced business brokers at Viking Mergers & Acquisitions in Greenville/Spartanburg/Anderson, SC can help. As one of the largest, most prolific business brokers in the Greenville/Spartanburg/Anderson area, you can count on our real-world experience to help you make the most informed business decisions.
The Greenville/Spartanburg/Anderson Business Environment
Named one of the top ten fastest growing cities in the US by CNN Money, Greenville is South Carolina’s third largest urban area, and is growing faster than any other area in the state. Similar to Spartanburg, Greenville’s business economy long depended on the textile industry; however, over the past several decades the economy has shifted, and opportunities in the professional and business services sectors have witnessed significant growth. Conveniently located halfway between Atlanta and Charlotte, the Greenville/Spartanburg area of the “Upstate” has ample opportunities for continued growth and development.
Viking understands the nuances of the Greenville/Spartanburg/Anderson business environment and has experience providing valuations and facilitating sales of businesses in the metro area. We’ve closed sales on more than 800 businesses throughout the Southeast, including many in the Greenville/Spartanburg/Anderson area:
- Norcomm (HOA Association)
- Carolina Urgent Care (Medical Center)
- Energy Hardware (Hardware Store)
- Fastsigns (Sign Company)
- Stone Plaza Pharmacy (Pharmacy)
Selling a Business in Greenville/Spartanburg/Anderson, SC
Just like you rely on an accountant to help with your taxes, and an attorney to help navigate legal situations, it similarly makes sense to seek out expert guidance when it’s time to sell your business. The experienced business brokers at Viking in Greenville, SC can help. With more than 88 years of combined experience, many of our brokers have bought and sold their own businesses, giving them unique insight into the process.
Since 1996, Viking has developed our own network of pre-qualified, pre-screened potential buyers. The 2,500+ people in our network are seriously searching for business opportunities, and we can get your business in front of them. At the same time, we’ll lead you through our proven 7-step sales process, aimed at helping you get every dollar your business is worth. We’re there for you every step of the way, ready to answer questions and provide guidance.
Preparing to Sell Your Greenville/Spartanburg/Anderson, SC Business
There are a variety of things you can do to ensure your business is ready for sale:
- Put your best foot forward: Serious prospective buyers will want to see your business facilities before making an offer. Ensure everything looks good and tackle those repairs you may have been putting off.
- Prepare your paperwork: Not only do you need to make sure all of your business’ financial info is in order, but you also need to gather other relevant paperwork—like asset lists and lease agreements—so you’re ready to share with the right potential buyer.
- Set up a Viking consultation: The smartest move you can make in preparing to sell your business is to get in touch with a team that can offer you expert guidance. Contact Viking for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation and business valuation and learn how we can help you.