2021 (Jan – Oct) Revenue: $21,145,988 2021 (Jan – Oct) Cash Flow: $2,665,841
2020 Revenue: $23,984,636 2020 Cash Flow: $2,389,033
2019 Revenue: $19,335,200 2019 Cash Flow: $1,304,245
This business offers buyers the unique opportunity to own an established, multi-line boat dealership located in the Southeast US. In the local market for over 40 years, this founder-owned boat dealership has been a top dealer for several well-known marine brands. This business is a great opportunity to own a market-leading, longstanding boat dealership.
- Market-leading full-service boat dealership.
- Revenue includes new and preowned boat; motor; and trailer sales.
- Established and tenured management staff.
- New boat brands added annually.
- Year-round boating within the state of operation.
- The Land & Building are offered for sale in addition to the business for $2,900,000; Land & Building are also offered for lease and rent cost has been deducted from the cash flow shown above.
- Seller will provide a training and transition period to ensure continuity and viability of the business but plans to retire post-sale.
Please contact Larry Lawson II or Larry Lawson III (Tripp) of Viking Mergers & Acquisitions for more information at:
Larry Lawson II: (813) 773-3772 or email@example.com
Larry Lawson III (Tripp): (813) 773-3778 or firstname.lastname@example.orgThis business was recently sold by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. Please view our other listings or contact us if you are interested in buying or selling a business.