Show All Listings
2023 (Jan-March) Revenue: $1,225,000
2023 (Jan-March) Cash-Flow: $267,000
2022 Revenue: $5,752,000
2022 Cash-Flow: $1,089,000
2021 Revenue: $6,111,000
2021 Cash-Flow: $1,787,000
Listing Price: $5,000,000
- This land surveying business for sale in Florida offers strategic and private equity buyers the unique opportunity to acquire a market leading business with a significant market share.
- The business has conducted thousands of surveys for customers throughout the state of Florida.
- The business’s service offering includes, but is not limited to, boundary surveys, as-built surveys, construction surveys, elevation certificates, topographic surveys, and many more.
- The business serves a niche market and has developed strong name recognition by providing timely service without compromising quality.
- The customer base includes title companies, residential customers, and commercial customers, many of which are repeat customers as a result of a strong referral base.
- The business has a strong management team, multiple licensed professional surveyors on staff, and several crews.
- The owner of the business meets with the management team on a bi-weekly basis to provide strategic oversight and direction.
- The business is fully equipped with fleet and surveying equipment to complete all scopes of work described above. All fixed assets are included in the sale of the business.
- The seller is open to creative deal structures.
Listing Price: $5,000,000.00
Adjusted Cash Flow: $1,089,000.00
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
INQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
(use this form to email Christian Aunspaugh)