Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
2040 eWall Street, Suite E & F
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
A native of Richmond, VA, Knight graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Hampden-Sydney College. He spent a year as an assistant football coach at Emory & Henry College before entering the corporate world.
Mr. Knight spent 20 years in the consumer products industry, working for a Fortune 100 company in sales and marketing. He started in an entry level position, and advanced through the organization to become Vice President of Sales where he was responsible for $750 million in annual revenue.
Next, Knight became Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing for a small rigid packaging company in Los Angeles, where he led a once struggling company to grow from $27 million to $100 million in annual revenue in less than four years. However, the desire to own his own company caused Mr. Knight to research small companies for sale, particularly those located in the Southeast so he and his family could get back closer to their roots.
In 2007, working with Viking Mergers & Acquisitions, he acquired FASTSIGNS South Tryon located in Charlotte, NC. Next he acquired two additional locations for this franchise; Rock Hill, SC in 2009, and Matthews/Ballantyne in Charlotte in 2012. Through Knight’s leadership, he grew these locations to become one of the highest revenue generating groups of centers world-wide in the FASTSIGNS International franchise system.
Successfully selling these three centers in 2017, Knight decided to join with Viking Mergers & Acquisitions by opening a new location for them in Charleston, SC. As Managing Partner, he will help business owners and/or investors sell or buy a business in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties.
Established Luxury Flooring Contractor Focused on High-End Clients #1637
Well Established Landscape Business for Sale in Charleston, SC (#1630)
Foreign Luxury Automobile Repair Shop in High Growth Area (#1591)
My Recent Posts
- Selling a Construction Business in Charleston, S.C.
- Selling a Business in Charleston: My Personal Experience
- The #1 Question Business Owners are Asking
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Announces Expansion of Their Charleston, South Carolina Office
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Charleston Joins Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Charleston Sponsors Sanders-Clyde Elementary Bike Reveal Hosted by Going Places Non-Profit Organization
- How to Prepare the Sale of Your Charleston-Based Business
- Viking Mergers & Acquisitions Expands to Charleston, South Carolina