Greg brings 20 years of extensive mergers and acquisitions experience and entrepreneurial knowledge to Viking Mergers & Acquisitions. A native of western North Carolina, Greg first joined Viking Mergers & Acquisitions in 1997, and through his career he received numerous awards and achieved national recognition.
In 2005, Greg founded his own mergers and acquisitions firm which grew quickly and was well recognized for their success throughout the Carolina’s. Later, Greg expanded his field of expertise into the investment banking advisory arena focusing on businesses with an enterprise value of $1 million and up.
As our business at Viking Mergers & Acquisitions has grown over the past 20+ years, we saw the need to recruit someone with extensive merger, acquisition, and investment banking advisory experience. We were very fortunate to be able to convince Greg to rejoin our team of experts and is now one of the owners of Viking. Greg creates custom exit strategies and sells privately-held companies throughout the Carolina’s. Over the past 20 years, Greg has established a significant network of accounting and legal advisors, private equity groups, and lenders to assist clients with the sale of their business. Greg’s professional integrity, honesty, and attention to detail have made him one of the top referred business intermediaries in the Carolinas.
My Recent Posts
- Business Advisors: Planning for Your Future
- Three Reasons Why 2021 is a Great Year to Sell Your Business
- What is a business broker, and how can they maximize your business’s value?
- What’s Your Exit Strategy? Understanding Private Equity Groups
- How to Boost the Value of your HVAC Business
- Air Cycle Corporation Sold to TerraCycle by way of Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- Admark Graphic Systems Inc. Sold to New Owner with Deal Facilitated by Viking Mergers and Acquisitions
- Mountain Water Systems, Asheville-Based Water Softening Supply Company Sold to New Owners
- 4 Steps to Selling Your Auto Parts Manufacturing Firm
- Increase in M&A Activity Leads to Sale of North Carolina Environmental Firms, Stanley Environmental & Earth Farms Organics
- The In’s & Out’s of Selling a Translation Services Firm
- Four Firehouse Casual Living Stores Sold to New Owner, Deal Completed by Viking Mergers & Acquisitions
- Join us for our Open House!
- How To Sell A Chemical Plant For the Best Price
- Viking M&A Sells RimGuard Xtreme
- 8 Red Flags to Avoid when Buying a Franchise
- Viking Mergers Sells A-Line Corporation
- Viking Mergers Sells Rightway Plumbing
- Navigating the World of M&A: Where does your Business fit?
- Viking M&A Sells Hamelin Mechanical of Waxhaw
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Selling a Logistics Company
- How to get a Higher Price for your Waste Management Business
- How to Boost the Value of an Industrial Equipment Distributor
- Selling a Business: 3 Types of Buyers You Will Meet
- Viking M&A sells well-known Peppermint Forest
- The 3 Types of Entrepreneurs: Which One Are You?
- Tips for Selling a Granite Fabrication Business
- One Thing Every Entrepreneur Needs to Know: Diversify Your Wealth